OCTO Mechanical Inc. is expanding, and we’re looking for qualified people. In addition to a safety-first work culture, we offer competitive wages, an industry-leading benefits package and professional training opportunities. If our core values, Safety, Quality and Productivity, resonate with you, keep reading.
- You put safety first using common sense to keep yourself, your coworkers, and everyone else around you safe; At all times.
- You respect the environment and your health by continually looking for ways to avoid contamination risks.
- You’re a hard worker who looks for ways to stay busy and productive, even during slow periods.
- You ask questions; Lots of them. You like to learn and always ask for direction or advice when you’re not sure of next steps.
- You enjoy field work. Two week rotations to a remote location work for your personal lifestyle and family responsibilities.
If your values are aligned with ours, you think you’re the kind of person we’re looking for, AND you have the necessary professional qualifications, we want to hear from you. Please check out our current postings below.
Octo mechanical, providing millwright and on-site machining services
Octo Mechanical Inc. is a Millwright and Onsite/Portable Machining service firm based in Edmonton, AB. We provide a range of services to clients throughout Western Canada and internationally. With a crew of over 40 skilled Millwrights and Machinists we have had experience with projects that range in scope.
We have worked on small one-man jobs as well as large industrial construction sites requiring multiple crews on day & night shifts.
Our focus on quality, safety and getting the job done has resulted in all of our our customers becoming repeat clients. We genuinely enjoy what we do and it shows through our work.
We are commited to safety
At Octo Mechanical we are committed to safety! Through our personal safety programs, site specific qualifications, and the safety culture that exists among all our personnel, we comply with all industry safety standards and hope to set the bar higher. No job is important enough to risk the health or lives of our people.